Photoshop Architectural Site Plan Course – A Guide to Creating Beautiful Master Plans, Site Plans and Urban Plans in Photoshop
If you have ever watched a Successful Archi Student YouTube video, you’d have noticed that Kyle is engaging, informative and entertaining.
His fast-paced, to-the-point teaching style is complemented with concise explanations, aided by comprehensive animations, images and exciting story telling.
In his first online course, you’re going to learn how to create beautiful site plans using Photoshop.
What Will I Learn?
- You'll learn how to create beautiful architectural site plans, urban plans and master plans using Photoshop.
- You'll improve your overall skills and knowledge within Adobe Photoshop, Rhinoceros 3D and SketchUp.
- You'll learn how to model up a site in SketchUp & Rhinoceros 3D
- You'll learn how to export contours from a site model using Rhinoceros 3D
- You'll gain confidence working to scale and adjusting the scale of a drawing as needed within Photoshop.
- You'll gain better understanding of the vast array of tools available to you inside Photoshop.
- You'll learn how to use Google Earth to act as a reference to save you time when creating site plans.
- You'll gain a better understanding of colour and contrast
- You'll gain a better understanding of how shadows work & how to control shadows inside of Photoshop.
- You'll gain a better understanding of how highlights work & how to control highlights inside of Photoshop.
- You'll become more efficient using Photoshop by learning file organisation.
- You'll learn how to collage materials in Photoshop effectively and efficiently using Layer Masks
- You'll learn how to improve the detail in your architectural drawings by manipulating layers to create depth.
- You'll learn how to add trees to plan drawings in the most effective way possible.